The Hawk Hill Custom "RMD" or Rifle Mounted Data-Holder, also known as a D.O.P.E. card holder (D.O.P.E. = Data Observed from Previous Engagements), is designed to revolutionise target data management. The flexible design with multi axis rotation allows target data and information to be easily viewed without changing shooting position. The RMD's rugged construction will hold up to the demands of competition shooting as well as the toughest hunting, field and combat conditions. Kydex panel easily folds away when not in use to prevent injury or snagging. Attaches to Spuhr Interface using supplied screws. Included with product:
- PVC card and marking pencil to write directly on card. Won't wash off in rain, but wipes away easily
- Alcohol Wipe
- Industrial strength velcro for attaching various objects to card
- Mounting screws
- Rugged, yet light weight 7075 aluminium
- MIL-A-8625F TYPE III Hardcoat Anodise
- All Stainless Steel Hardware
- Detent click multi-axis rotation
- Coated stainless external screws for a blacked-out look and extreme corrosion resistance
- Weight: 50 g/1.8 oz
- Card Size: 73 x 61 mm/2.87"x2.40"
- Tips for displaying data on the RMD - the included white card and marking pencil are a great way to view data. Pencil easily wipes off with a cloth or even a finger but won't wash off when shooting in the rain.
- Our preferred way to apply data to the RMD is with a strip of masking tape and a sharpie marker. There are many ways to use the RMD, these are only few we've found to be helpful.